It’s “Bracket Time, Baby!” Here at Gontram Architecture, we are again hosting our annual NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament Pool!
The NCAA Pool provides a much-needed release, distraction and yes, madness. Yeah, we know the stats about wasted time, lost productivity, yada yada. Everyone should just have fun once in a while. Over 40 million people will fill out a bracket this year (VIDEO). While we don’t have huge piles of cash to tempt you, we also don’t require a fee to play.
Therefore, we renew our open invitation to enter your picks on Gontram Architecture’s Annual NCAA Basketball Pool. Gontram Architecture’s version of the traditional office pool is unique:
- Our Pool is FREE – no money, no trouble with the authorities.
- It’s open to anyone. (We don’t encourage folks under 18 yrs old to play, but we don’t object either.) Two years ago, 6 of the top 10 finishers were still in elementary school!
- We have great prizes from great sponsors:
- Apple Watch from Atlantec Engineers
- Tablet computer from C.E. Ham Electric
- Tablet computer from Gontram Architecture
- $100 Amazon Gift Card from Harris Structural Design.
- $100 Gift Card for Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse from Floorscape NC, Inc.
- Apple iPod Shuffle from Ten Penny Construction, Inc.
- NCAA Flags from WindDesigns – The Flag Shop.
- T-shirts from Gontram Architecture
- Horse’s Butt trophy for Last Place
It doesn’t even matter if you know anything about college basketball – trust me, it doesn’t. In fact, an average amount of knowledge seems to be a hindrance as I have not even SNIFFED a prize position in the history of the Pool.
Register by going to our sign-up page. (This year, you must pre-register in order to participate – sorry for the additional step, but with well over a thousand contestants, this helps manage our “madness.”) Then, log on between now and 11:00 am, Thursday, March 19th and make your picks. And, you too, can become a little less productive for a couple of days in March.
One entry per person, please.